Interested in working with us?
Can't find your area of specialty? No worries, we might not have come across it yet, or it's in the making and we haven't got around to publishing a call yet. If you think we might find some common area to work on, send us your info and we'll talk. Until then, there are a few things you should know about us.
Airnamics is a young development company at the bleeding edge of autonomous robotic systems for Industry 4.0. We are an interdisciplinary and multinational team of experts working on cutting edge simulation technologies, AI, mechatronic systems, embedded systems, visual perception, mechanical engineering, autonomous control algorithms, and software development. So, no worries, you won’t be bored and will definitely get to broaden your technical horizons. Our offices are located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, near Dolgi most.
The projects we are working on range from PoC, Pilot, MVP, up to the product industrialization phase. You name it, we got it. First-principles thinking and the ability to quickly experiment, iterate, and continuously push the boundaries of what is possible is crucial if you want to thrive in our team.
We sure are a fit if you:
- are looking forward to working in a multidisciplinary team with short development cycles (agile methodology),
- are excited about working hands-on on new features, functionalities, and overall development of cutting edge products and services,
- love organizing project workflows, optimizing time use, communicating with other departments and outside development partners,
- want to make your ideas a reality, try new things, mess up, see what sticks, and carry on with the best solution,
- are not intimidated by a blank page, but instead are motivated to fill it with your best idea(s),
- have a critical and objective outlook, motivated by coming up with the best possible solution for the problem at hand,
- want to get to know various technologies and are overall interested in developments on a broader level (robotics, electronics, programming, etc.),
- have the ambition to be part of something bigger. You’ll be joining a team, where what we do is not just a job, but a mission to have a positive global impact.
We can provide:
- working on cutting edge solutions and technologies. We want to try out everything that is technologically available out there, either in the field you’ll be working on or all the areas around it. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, test what we can use for our development, and have fun while doing it.
- Competitive salary, varying in range depending on field and seniority.
- we pay special attention to help develop our team members' business, technical, and team competencies. Whatever area you want to develop and grow, we are right on board helping you go there,
- an office full of great team members, robots, snacks, and coffee,
- remote work, and flexible working hours when you need it. Our regular ‘all-hands-on-deck’ hours are between 10.00 and 15.00. The hours around that are up to your sleep and life schedule.