IT Systems Administrator / DEV OPS
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator/DevOps person with experience in systems and network administration, integration, security, and maintenance as well as developing and improving solutions for custom in-house processes and workflows. We are offering a top-notch development environment with global technology challenges so you won’t be bored. You’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will help with the development of state-of-the-art robotic systems solutions.
Join us if you have experience in/with:
- At least 2-3 years of full-time employment experience in the IT/admin/DevOps role.
- Are interested in managing and scaling a growing network of connected devices.
- Know your way around Linux/Ubuntu like it’s your backyard.
- Are setting and maintaining VPN and web servers for breakfast.
- Have a good knowledge of network security and are up to date with the latest gossip, I mean, trends and best practices in that area.
- Have worked in the clouds… as in cloud infrastructure, such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc. so you know how to set up instances, backups, user accesses and other jucy stuff.
- Can write a haiku with Git commands… Too tough? Ok, have you ever done or at least heard of a 3-way merge? Ever done a pull request?
- Like learning and trying new stuff like there’s no tomorrow.
- Documenting your processes, findings, best practices etc. Sharing is caring, right?
- Are you a team player? Really? What team do you play for?
- Self-initiative is your middle name… or at least your nickname.
You get extra points for:
- Tinkering with Intel NUCs, Nvidia Xaviers, Raspberry Pi’s or alikes as well as various routers (double... no, triple points for knowing your way around Mikrotik routers specifically!).
- Having in-depth Engineering knowledge, preferably in Electronic, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering since you might be dealing with robots as well… or at least be meeting them in the hallway.
- Knowing that ROS isn’t really an OS.
- Actually enjoy maintaining access to various services for various users.
- Constantly improving your life with various hacks, if at all possible, by writing Bash scripts.
- Have an eye for details. And having both eyes for that would be twice as good.
- Like doing sports? Just asking :)
What we offer:
- Develop our team members' business, technical and team competences.
- Flexible working hours & remote work when you need it. What matters is getting the job done and we want to give you the conditions and resources to do so. It's the people who make the team that makes great stuff, after all.
- Our offices are located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, near Dolgi most. We offer parking for your car near the building or your bike (we are really into biking).
- We offer a competitive salary, 1200 to 1500 net EUR / month, depending on your experience and depth of expertise.
- We have a program for following your progress and rewarding you for the extra effort you put in your work.
- Coffee and biscuits, carrots and hummus for the fitness-minded… Our team members have a talent for homemade cookies and other bakery goodies, so we’re rarely hungry.
- We put great effort into being goofy as well, like celebrating odd holidays (International Day of Coffee, October 1st, FYI, Prešeren’s day, May 4th is coming… ) as well as making a big hooplah about our birthdays (we sing, we eat, we are merry). We also like #memes.
Due to the current health situation, all first-round evaluations will be made via email & video chat.
It’s 2020 after all.