Technical Documentation Developer
At Airnamics, we are a team of hard-working (and hard-playing), enthusiastic and future driven experts, developing cutting-edge solutions in the field of robotics, drones and simulation technologies. The cherry on top of our digitally driven ride to the future is our top-notch development of solutions in AI enabled industrial robotics.
To drive our development further, we need some extra muscles on our team!
We are looking for a Technical Documentation Developer with a passion for order, who loves to manage and produce high-quality documentation. This is the backbone of our teams' development efforts in the field of industrial robotics, covering subjects such as advanced control algorithms and embedded systems software and hardware development.
Join us if you have:
- Working experience in technical writing of software and hardware documentation,
- Ability to Experience high-quality documentation paying attention to detail,
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures,
- Excellent writing skills in English,
- Strong working knowledge of applicable content creation tools,
- In-depth Engineering knowledge, preferably in Electronic, Computer, and Mechanical Engineering.
If you become a part of the team, you get:
- A top-notch development environment with global technology challenges,
- Working with cutting-edge technologies,
- A personal approach in developing business, technical and team competences,
- An excellent team of co-workers with a bold vision which operates on the principle »work hard, play hard«,
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work,
- Option of equity in developed spin-off projects.