Unity Developer +
Do you want to design, build and develop breakthrough simulation environments for autonomous robots using Unity? Do you want to lead product development, help create new features, while thinking outside the box and create awesome innovative digital products?
We are looking for a Unity Developer+ with experience in making 3D games or other 3D projects (simulations/visualizations, user interfaces), to join our team and be part of developing one of our products, a simulation environment for configuration and testing of autonomous robotic systems.
Airnamics is a young development company developing and implementing state-of-the-art robotic systems. The simulations environment is one of the more important areas in our team’s development efforts. We are an interdisciplinary team of experts focused on developing solutions in the field of industrial robotics, spanning from embedded systems, mechanical design, advanced control algorithms, as well as software development. So, no worries, you won’t be bored and will definitely get to broaden your technical horizons. Our offices are located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, near Dolgi most.
The project you will be working on is in development. The MVP is set, so the future development, functionalities and scalability are up to you to help figure out and define. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing different functionalities and translating your design and UI ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and user friendly product,
- Ensuring cooperation, collaboration, and alignment between team members from different departments (mechanical design, robotics, control algorithms) and outside developers,
- Plan and implement product functionalities, establish effective development strategy and processes,
- Due to the early stages, things will change, sometimes quickly, and will require a firm grasp of the big picture and task prioritization,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code,
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the end product,
- Identify process and product bottlenecks and bugs.
You should be well versed in/with:
- Unity and/or .NET and C# (3 years + in Unity),
- 3D math (Linear algebra),
- Manipulating physics models (PhysX and similar),
- Since our team is international, English is a must.
You should be familiar with:
- Basic Computer Science knowledge (Algorithms & data structures),
- Unity pipeline (Update loop, render pipeline..),
- Aesthetic and functional design to serve with frontend and UI development,
- Agile methodologies used in developing technological and digital solutions,
- Bonus points for ROS and Linux.
You should also be in pursuit of:
- Working hands-on on developing new features, functionalities and overall development of an inhouse developed solution (digital product),
- Organizing project workflows, optimizing time, communicating with other departments and outside developer partners,
- Wanting to make your ideas a reality, try new things, mess up, see what sticks and carry on with the best solution,
- Are not the kind to be intimidated by a blank page, but instead are motivated to fill it with your best idea(s),
- Critical and objective outlook, motivated by coming up with the best possible solution for the problem at hand,
- Wanting to get to know various technologies overall and are interested in developments on a broader level (robotics, electronics, programming, etc.),
- Having the ambition to be part of something bigger. You’ll be joining a team, where what we do is not just a job, but a mission - to make it on a global scale.
What’s in it for you:
- Working on cutting edge solutions and technologies. We want to try out everything that is technologically available out there, either in the field you’ll be working on or all the areas around it. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, see what we can use for our development and have fun while doing it.
- We pay special attention to help develop our team members' business, technical and team competences. Whatever area you want to develop and grow, we are right on board helping you go there.
- Competitive salary, from 2700 EUR gross onwards, depending on experience and skills.
- Office full of great team members, snacks and coffee.
- Remote work and flexible working hours when you need it. Our regular ‘all-hands-on-deck’ hours are between 10.00 and 15.00. The hours around that are up to your sleep and life schedule.